For travelers coming into the US, effective January 26, 2021, proof of a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of boarding will be required.
See US Department of State Travel Advisories for more info.

Change of Education Level

Change of Education Level Information and Requirements
If one of the following scenarios applies to you, you will need to obtain a new Change of Level I-20 to maintain your F-1 visa status: 1. You are com...
Tue, 4 Feb, 2020 at 6:31 PM
Change of Education Level I-20 Process
If you are remaining at Harrisburg University but changing to a different academic program (e.g. from a Bachelor's to a Master's program or from ...
Wed, 3 Jun, 2020 at 8:54 AM
Change of Education Level CPT Application
If you are enrolling in a new program of study that is eligible for CPT, you will need to apply for CPT.  CPT does not automatically carry over from anothe...
Wed, 3 Jun, 2020 at 8:55 AM
Applying for a Second Master's Degree
If you would like to pursue a second master’s degree at HU, you will need to submit a Request for a Second Masters form. This should be done when you are in...
Thu, 19 Nov, 2020 at 9:32 AM
Financial Support
If you are supporting yourself, you do not need to submit an affidavit.  Please submit your own bank statement with your name on it. If you require a sp...
Thu, 14 Jan, 2021 at 11:12 AM
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my I-20? As long as you have registered for classes, paid your tuition, and graduated from your previous program, you will receive your ...
Thu, 19 Nov, 2020 at 9:33 AM