F-1 Transfer Student Applicant

F-1 Transfer Student Applicant Steps
Transfer students who currently hold a valid SEVIS record (F-1 status) at another institution must request that their current F-1 SEVIS record be transferre...
Fri, 10 Mar, 2023 at 9:09 AM
How do I have my SEVIS record transferred to HU?
First, it is imperative that you contact the International Student Office at your current school (called the transfer Out school for the purposes of transfe...
Thu, 15 Apr, 2021 at 7:29 AM