If you are remaining at Harrisburg University but changing to a different academic program (e.g. from a Bachelor's to a Master's program or from a Master's to another Master's program), ISO must issue you a new I-20.

You will not receive your new I-20 until the start of your new program.  If you require an Initial I-20 prior to the start of the program, you may request one from the ISO.

Once you have received a letter of acceptance for the new program of study and you have registered for courses for the new program, you may submit a request to the ISO for your new Form I-20.  

If there is going to be more than 60 days between your program end date and the start date of your new program, you must request the new I-20 during the grace period before your SEVIS record completes.

You will need to submit a Change of Educational Level Request HERE. Perform the following steps to complete the process:

    1. Click the "request" button

    2. Select the Term and Year of your new program start date

    3. Read the instructions

    4. Attach a new affidavit of support and supporting bank statement for your extended period of study

    5. Complete the Change of Level-Student Questionnaire

    6. Click the "Submit my Request for Processing" button to officially submit your request for processing.

Your I-20 will be prepared by the ISO. Please collect your I-20 from the International Student Office on your new program start date.