Transfer students who currently hold a valid SEVIS record (F-1 status) at another institution must request that their current F-1 SEVIS record be transferred to Harrisburg University. To determine transfer eligibility, students should consult with their current F-1 sponsor.
The following steps must be followed:
- Apply for Acceptance to Harrisburg University as an F-1 Student
- An Acceptance Letter will be sent if you meet the Admission requirements
- Payment of a Tuition Deposit must then be made
- Credentials will be sent
- Use credentials to login into Terra Dotta and electronically request the International Student Advisor Recommendation by entering the email address of your current International Student Advisor and Complete the Student Questionnaire for Transfer In HERE.
- Submit CPT application (if applicable) HERE by the deadline
- Payment of remaining Tuition Fees must be completed by the deadline
- Complete ISO Check-In HERE
- Attend Orientation on your Start Date
Note: If you still have an unexpired F-1 entry visa from your previous program, you may continue to use that visa for travel after you are transferred to Harrisburg University.