H-1B Applicants

Request for Evidence (RFE)
 Sometimes USCIS may issue a “Request for Evidence” (RFE). Within the RFE, Harrisburg University may be asked to submit documentation regarding your enro...
Thu, 26 May, 2022 at 9:58 AM
Cap Gap
What is Cap Gap?   A Cap Gap extension is a DHS provision which bridges the gap between the end of a student’s F-1 status and the start of H-1B status. T...
Tue, 4 Feb, 2020 at 6:22 PM
What should I do if my H-1B is approved?
Your attorney or employer will receive official notification from USCIS regarding a decision on your H-1B petition, called an I-797.  Please refer to the...
Wed, 31 Aug, 2022 at 9:41 AM