If you would like to pursue a second master’s degree at HU, you will need to submit a Request for a Second Masters form. This should be done when you are in your final semester of your current degree. 

The Second Masters request form can be found on MyHU > Academics tab > E-forms > Request Second Masters. Someone from the Registrar will then follow up with you regarding your request.

Any questions or concerns should be submitted to Records and Registration at their portal reghelp.harrisburgu.edu

Please note that CPT is NOT automatically transferred from your first program.  You will need to follow the instructions listed in this article to apply for CPT for your Second Master's.

Please be advised students are only allowed to complete two master's degree programs at HU.