Change of Status Applicant Steps
Modified on: Wed, 15 Jan, 2020 at 1:46 PM
- Apply for Acceptance to Harrisburg University as an F-1 Student
- An Acceptance Letter will be sent if you meet the Admission requirements
- Payment of a tuition deposit must then be made
- Submit a request to ISO for a Change of Status or New Initial Attendance I-20 HERE
- Payment of the SEVIS Fee is required
- Mail completed I-539 package and Harrisburg University issued I-20 to USCIS or Obtain an F-1 Visa from a U.S. Embassy and enter the U.S. prior to the program start date
- Payment of remaining Tuition Fees must be completed prior to the program start
- Complete ISO Check-In HERE
- Attend Orientation on your Start Date
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.