The ISO is experiencing an exceptionally high volume at this time. Please expect delays in response and processing times.
Thank you for your patience!

Change of Status Applicant

Change of Status Applicant Steps
Apply for Acceptance to Harrisburg University as an F-1 Student An Acceptance Letter will be sent if you meet the Admission requirements Payment of a tui...
Wed, 15 Jan, 2020 at 1:46 PM
Change of Status Application Options Overview
You can typically switch your US immigration status in two ways: Travel Abroad and re-enter Apply to USCIS (Form I-539) Whether you choose to travel ...
Fri, 14 Feb, 2020 at 12:31 PM
Change of Status by Travel Abroad and Re-Entry
You need to leave the U.S. before commencing your academic program, obtain an F-1 US Entry Visa while abroad, and re-enter the US in F-1 status. Steps in d...
Wed, 15 Jan, 2020 at 1:46 PM
Change of Status by Application to USCIS (I-539)
Before applying, note that: Although the International Student Office can give general guidance on the I-539 process, we are not able to give legal advice. ...
Mon, 27 Apr, 2020 at 11:32 AM