The International Student Office assists foreign students admitted into an approved full-time program to obtain a visa and enter the U.S.
The following steps must be completed:
- Apply for Acceptance to Harrisburg University as an F-1 Student
- An Acceptance Letter will be sent if you meet the Admission requirements
- Payment of a Tuition Deposit must then be made
- Submit a request to ISO for an Initial I-20 HERE
- Payment of the SEVIS I-901 Fee is required
- A visa to enter the U.S. must then be obtained
- Make travel plans to enter the United States
- Complete ISO Check-In HERE
- Attend Orientation on your Start Date
Check out the Department of Homeland Security’s Study Guide to the States or this Quick Guide from Study in the States
A student already in the U.S. attending another institution as an F-1 student is required to request a transfer of the SEVIS record to Harrisburg University. If this best describes you, then please see the F-1 Transfer Student Page for more information.