If you are on F-1 status and wish to withdraw from the school, please be sure to submit a withdrawal form.  Once you have submitted the form, your SEVIS record will be terminated due to "authorized early withdrawal".  Once your SEVIS record is terminated, you will have a 15 grace period to leave the country.

If you are no longer on F-1 status, please submit your new visa/change of status approval notice to the ISO before withdrawing.

Please follow the steps below in order to withdraw:

Go to MyHU > Academics Tab > E-Forms > Graduate Withdrawal Form. 

Complete and Submit the electronic form to be processed by the Office of Records and Registration.