Due to an increased volume in requests, response times are higher than normal.
Thank you for your patience.

Change of Status Application Process

Change of Status: Travel Abroad and Re-entry
You need to leave the U.S., obtain an F-1 US Entry Visa while abroad, and re-enter the US in F-1 status. Steps in detail: Obtain an I-20 issued ...
Tue, 4 Feb, 2020 at 6:27 PM
Change of Status: Apply to USCIS (I-539)
Before applying, note that: Although the International Student Office can give general guidance on the I-539 process, we are not able to give legal advice....
Mon, 27 Apr, 2020 at 11:33 AM