The ISO is aware of the announcement that was made today.  Please refrain from submitting a ticket- we have a very high volume right now and you will just receive the standard response.
 Since the announcement was just made today (7/6/2020) there has not been time for a decision to be made.  The school will inform all students, staff and faculty when a further decision has been made.

We ask at this time that you please do not send any follow up tickets- the DSO office cannot provide any additional information until a decision has been made by the school.