If it has been more than 1 year since a DSO singed your current I20 and you are traveling, you can get a travel signature two ways:

You can stop by the DSO office during our regular business hours or during your next executive weekend on campus.


. If you are traveling before you are able to come to campus, you may request a new I20 HERE