Below is a list of recommended documents for international travel. 

* items are required

  • Valid passport (for more than six months from the date of intended return)
  • Valid H-4 or O-3 visa stamp
  • Copy of primary's Form I-797 H-1 or O-1 Notice of Approval
  • Original Form I-797 H-4 or O-3 Notice of Approval if changed to or extended H-4 or O-3 status in the United States.