Below is a list of recommended documents for international travel. 

  • Valid passport (for more than six months from date of intended return)
  • Valid H-1B visa stamp
  • Original valid Form I-797 H-1B or O-1 Notice of Approval
  • 2-3 most recent pay stubs or letter from supervisor confirming continued employment
  • Copy of I-129 petition